Fear, Anxiety and PTSD
29 April 2008
Uniformed Services University
- "Mechanism of Lasting Change in Anxiety Produced by Severe Stress in Animals"
Robert Adamec PhD - Memorial Univ - Canada
- "Role of NMDA Receptors in Fear Extinction: Implications for PTSD Therapy"
Michael Davis PhD - Emory University, GA
- "Neurotrophic Actions of Stress and Antidepressant Treatment"
Ron Duman PhD - Yale University, CT
- "Amygdala, Stress, and the Pathophysiology of Psychiatric Disorders"
Anthony Grace PhD - University of Pittsburgh, PA
- "Different Effects of Early Exposure and Cognitive Therapies on Fear and Avoidance"
Arieh Shalev MD - Hadassah University, Israel
- "The Ontogeny of Fear and Amygdala"
Regina Sullivan PhD - University of Oklahoma, Ok